Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able actions advantage againſt ages appear becauſe beſt better bleſſings bring brought caſe cauſe chance character circumſtances comfort condition conſider creature direct doubt duty effects evidence evil examine expect fact fall fame fear firſt flower fome forrow fortune give hand happens happineſs heart himſelf hiſtory hopes human inſtances itſelf Job's juſt kind leaſt leave light likewiſe live look man's manner mind moſt muſt nature never obſervation occaſion parent paſſion period preſervation principle prove providence reaſon reflections ſaid ſame ſay ſee ſeems ſenſe SERMON ſerve ſet ſhall ſhe ſhort ſhould ſince ſome ſpeak ſtill ſubject ſuch thee themſelves theſe thing thoſe thou thought thouſand tion troubles true truth turn uſe virtue whole whoſe wiſe
149. oldal - Let us make a little chamber, I pray thee, on the wall; and let us set for him there a bed, and a table, and a stool, and a candlestick : and it shall be, when he cometh to us, that he shall turn in thither.
84. oldal - Man that is born of a woman Is of few days, and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down : He fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.
130. oldal - So shall ye say unto Joseph, Forgive, I pray thee, now, the trespass of thy brethren, and their sin ; for they did unto thee evil : and now, we pray thee, forgive the trespass of the servants of the God of thy father.
139. oldal - Admonish a friend, it may be he hath not done it: and if he have done it, that he do it no more. Admonish thy friend, it may be he hath not said it: and if he have, that he speak it not again. Admonish a friend: for many times it is a slander, and believe not every tale.
29. oldal - ... even the race is not to the fwift, nor the battle to the ftrong...
207. oldal - ... these are able to encounter the worst emergencies ; and to bear us up under all the changes and chances to which our life is subject.
214. oldal - ... mixture of good and evil, and therefore, the true way to contentment is to know how to receive these certain vicissitudes of life, — the returns of good and evil, so as neither to be exalted by the one, or overthrown...