Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts apostles appear appointed associations authority baptism baptized believe bishops blessing blood body bread brethren called cause Christ Jesus Christian church College communion Congregational deacons death discipline Divine doctrine drink earth England establishment existence faith Father flesh formed give given glory Gospel grace hand hast hath heart heaven Holy Ghost hope Independent Independent churches instruction Jesus Christ John judge justified kingdom labours live Lord Jesus Christ Lord's matters means meeting ministers ministry Note objects observe offering origin pastor perfect persons Peter practice prayer present principles promise Protestant received religious righteousness saith Scriptures seed sent sins Society Spirit sprinkle suffered Testament thee things thou tion took truth Union unto views walk Wherefore worship
24. oldal - For I have received of the LORD that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord JESUS, the same night in which he was betrayed, took bread ; and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat ; this is my body, which is broken for you : this do in remembrance of me.
39. oldal - Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
38. oldal - And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, he said unto them, "Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed?" And they said unto him, "We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
33. oldal - Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints, and for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in bonds, that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
34. oldal - If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; he is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
21. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at ; but now commandeth all men every where to repent : because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained ; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
45. oldal - And He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying : Drink ye all of it ; for this is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. But I say unto you : I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom.
32. oldal - Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
20. oldal - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law : for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.