Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Arms See plate Arms-See plate Baron Baronet bart Bishop Born April Born Aug Born August Born Dec Born Feb born Jan Born July Born June Born March Born Nov born Oct Born Sept Borough Castle census of 1861 City Colonel Court Crea Creation Creations-Baron daughter of Lord daughter of Sir December died Division Duke Edward eldest daughter election ENGLISH entitled February Frederick George HALL Heir-Apparent Heir-Apparent-His Heir-Presumptive Henry honours House issue James July 21 Kent King late Earl late Lord Lordship's brother March 27 Marquess Married Mary Members notice November number of voters officer Parliament Peer Peerage of England Peerage of Ireland Peerage of Scotland person poll Population according Re-elected returning Richard Right Robert Royal September Sir George Sir John Sir William Succeeded his brother Succeeded his father Total number Town Virtue Viscount vote York Yorkshire
157. oldal - ... to procure, any office, place, or employment to or for any voter, or to or for any person on behalf of any voter, or to or for any other person, in order to induce such voter to vote or refrain from voting...
158. oldal - ... any meat drink entertainment or provision to or for any person, for the purpose of corruptly influencing that person or any other person to give or refrain from giving his vote...
158. oldal - Bribery, and shall be punishable accordingly: 1. Every Voter who shall, before or during any Election, directly or indirectly, by himself or by any other Person on his Behalf, receive, agree, or contract for any Money, Gift, Loan, or valuable Consideration, Office, Place, or Employment, for himself or for any other Person, for voting or agreeing to vote, or for refraining or agreeing to refrain from voting, at any Election: 2.
158. oldal - ... upon or against any person in order to induce or compel such person to vote or refrain from voting, or on account of such person having voted or refrained from voting at any election, or...
178. oldal - ... if the qualification consist of a rent-charge, then the names of the owners of the property out of which such rent is issuing, or some of them, and the situation of the property.
158. oldal - ... deemed guilty of the offence of treating, and shall forfeit the sum of fifty pounds to any person who shall sue lor the same, with full costs of suit...
164. oldal - Act shall have a registered office to which all communications and notices may be addressed ; if any trade union under this Act is in operation for seven days without having such an office...
181. oldal - ... act be deemed to have been rated to the relief of the poor in respect of such premises...