Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore amongst angels apostles Aspirations BASIL BROOK behold blessed blind body bounty Caiaphas cast chiesest cometh converfation creatures cross cure death desire devil disciples divine dolours dost doth earth eternal facred facrifice faid faith falvation fins forfake foul fountain give glory God's goeth Gospel grace hands happy hath heart heaven heavenly father holy honour Jejus Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews jhall John John vii John xi judgment Lazarus light lise live Lord Luke master Matthew mercy Moralities mount Tabor multitude never ourselves paradise passions persect pharisees poor precious blood prophet rich saith Samaritan Saviour sear seek seel seet selicity shew sick Simon Peter sins soul spake speak spirit suffer sweet teach tears temple thee things thirst thorns thou art thou hast throne thyself torments unto virtue wash week in Lent whence wicked wilt woman word worldly wounds
95. oldal - And if he will not hear them, tell the church. And if he will not hear the church, let him be to thee as the heathen and the publican.
22. oldal - And whithersoever he entered, into villages, or cities, or country, they laid the sick in the streets, and besought him that they might touch if it were but the border of his garment: and as many as touched him were made whole.
49. oldal - The impotent man answered him 'Sir, I have no man when the water is troubled to put me into the pool; but while I am coming another steppeth down before me.' Jesus saith unto him 'Rise, take up thy bed and walk.
243. oldal - We have seen the Lord. But he said to them: Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the place of the nails, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.
183. oldal - And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written, Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.
136. oldal - From the beginning of the world it hath not been heard, that any man hath opened the eyes of one born blind. Unless this man were of God, He could not do anything.
153. oldal - I say truth, why do ye not believe me ? He that is of God heareth the words of God : for this cause ye hear them not, because ye are not of God.
234. oldal - And he went in to tarry with them. And it came to pass as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them. And their eyes were opened, and they knew him ; and he vanished out of their sight.