Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Almighty Amen Angeli antiphona aspergat Baptism believe benedictá Benedictio blessed blood Body cælum et terram Catholic Christian Church clamor death Deinde Deliver Deum Deus dicat dicens dicit digneris divine Djutorium nostrum Domine Dominus vobiscum Ecclesiam eternal exaudi orationem Faith Father fecit cælum fidei Filii fuerit give Gloria Patri grace great hæc hanc have heart heaven holy Holy Ghost hunc Jesus Christ keep Kyrie eleison Libera life live Lord love made make malo meam mercy misericordiam name nomen omni omnibus omnipotens omnis omnium Oremus peccata peccatis quæ quæsumus quidquid quis receive Resp Sacerdos Sacrament sacramentum sæcula Saints sancti sanctum Saviour semper sick sicut sins sive Soul spiritu Spiritu sancto Spiritûs sancti state suam super take thee thou thy Servant tibi tuâ tuæ tuam tuis tuum veniat whole will world your
61. oldal - God a true, proper, and propitiatory sacrifice for the living and the dead ; and that in the most holy Sacrament of the Eucharist there is truly. really, and substantially the Body and Blood, together with the Soul and Divinity, of our Lord Jesus Christ...
189. oldal - Is any man sick among you ? Let him bring in the priests of the Church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord, and the prayer of faith shall save the sick man ; and the Lord shall raise him up : and if he be in sins, they shall be forgiven him...
184. oldal - I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever ; and the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world.
59. oldal - I believe in one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.
59. oldal - God of God, Light of Light, Very God of very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made: Who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
119. oldal - I N. take thee N. to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for Better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.
204. oldal - Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
56. oldal - Quoniam iniquitatem meam ego cognosco, et peccatum meum contra me est semper. Tibi soli peccavi, et malum coram te feci, ut iustificeris in sermonibus tuis, et vincas cum iudicaris. Ecce enim in iniquitatibus conceptus sum, et in peccatis concepit me mater mea.
62. oldal - I acknowledge the Holy, Catholic, Apostolic, Roman Church for the Mother and Mistress of all Churches ; and I promise true obedience to the Bishop of Rome, Successor to St. Peter, Prince of the Apostles, and Vicar of Jesus Christ.
16. oldal - He descended into hell, the third day He rose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven, sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.