A Testimony of Jesus Christ - Volume 2: A Commentary on the Book of Revelation
SpiritAndTruth.org, 2007 - 594 oldal
A Commentary on the Book of Revelation - Volume 2 The author presents a detailed study of the Book of Revelation emphasizing prophetic themes from the rest of the Bible which find their fulfillment in Revelation. To understand this controversial book, the author explores the many connections between the visions seen by the Apostle John and previous prophetic revelation given to Old Testament prophets such as Daniel, Ezekiel, and others. It is the author's conviction that an understanding of related passages elsewhere in the Bible is the most important key to unlocking the bewildering variety of interpretations which often accompany the study of the last book of the Bible. The commentary can be used in conjunction with a free companion internet course providing an additional 70 hours of audio instruction linked to almost 1,000 slides.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
1Chr 1Cor 2Chr 2Cor Acts angel Antichrist Apocalypse Assyria Babylon Beast believe Bible Biblical blood book of Revelation bowl bride commentary on Revelation concerning Daniel death describes destruction earth emphasis added eternal Ezra faith Father Footsteps of Messiah Fruchtenbaum Gentiles glory God’s Grand Rapids Harlot heaven Holy Spirit horns indicates interpretation Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews Joel John John’s Judah judgment kings Lake of Fire Lamb literal lost tribes Luke MacArthur Mal Couch Mark Messiah Millennial Kingdom Millennial Kingdom[5.2.39 nations Nero Nicolaitans Oak Harbor Old Testament passages Pentecost premillennial preterist prophecy prophets Rapture reign resurrection Revelation Grand Rapids Revelation Record righteous Rome saints Satan says the LORD Scripture Second Coming Symbols tabernacle Temple Temple Mount Ten Lost Tribes things throne Tribulation vision word worship wrath Zondervan Publishing House
254. oldal - And many nations shall come and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths; for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
143. oldal - But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
18. oldal - And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest ; as with the servant, so with his master ; as with the maid, so with her mistress ; as with the buyer, so with the seller ; as with the lender, so with the borrower ; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.
148. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ...
145. oldal - For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
128. oldal - And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants, the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great, and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
351. oldal - Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
56. oldal - Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure...
69. oldal - Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.