Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
againſt alſo Apoſtle appear authority become bleſſing body bring cauſe character Chriſt Chriſtians church comfort command conduct conſider continue death deſire divine doth duty earth employ eternal example eyes faith Father favour firſt fleſh give given glory grace hand hath hear hearts heaven himſelf holy hope houſe important improvement intereſt Jeſus judge juſt keep kingdom labour laſt light live Lord manner means mind moſt muſt nature neglect never object obſerve obtain offered once perſons pleaſe pleaſure practice pray prayer preſent promiſe proper prove reaſon receive religion rich Sabbath ſaid ſame ſay Scripture ſee ſhall ſhould ſome ſoul ſpeak Spirit ſtate ſubject ſuch ſurely thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion true truth turn unto uſe whole whoſe yourſelves
296. oldal - For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom ; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles ; to another prophecy ; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues ; to another the interpretation of tongues : But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
284. oldal - But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort ? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee.
333. oldal - When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
198. oldal - Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord...
245. oldal - Alleluia ; for the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth. Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to Him : for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
283. oldal - Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty : for all that is in the heaven, and in the earth is thine ; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all.
62. oldal - Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him, let him know, that he *which converteth the sinner from the error of his way, shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
298. oldal - Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy ; that they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate, laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
291. oldal - If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, To give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: Yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.