Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addressed appear attended beauty believe better Bible Bishop blessed blood body called cause character Christ Christian Church City conduct considered containing death desire divine doctrine earth effect established eternal evil expressed eyes faith father fear feeling formed friends give given Gospel grace grave hand happy heart heaven Holy hope human important institution interesting Jesus John labours Lady late light live London look Lord manner means Meeting mind Missionary moral nature never notice object observed original passed persons pleasure preached present prove readers reason received religion religious remarks Report respect Review sacred School Scriptures seconded Sermons Society soul speak spirit thanks thee things thou thought tion truth unto volume whole writer young
356. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying. Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
181. oldal - Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: in burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
371. oldal - Have ye not known? have ye not heard ? hath it not been told you from the beginning ? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth ? 22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers...
373. oldal - The eyes of all wait upon thee ; And thou givest them their meat in due season. Thou openest thine hand, And satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
74. oldal - If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, From doing thy pleasure on my holy day ; And call the sabbath a delight, The holy of the Lord, honourable; And shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, Nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord...
292. oldal - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is mine, I will repay, saith the Lord.
373. oldal - Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there : if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea ; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. If I say, "Surely the darkness shall cover me," even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and...
344. oldal - There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day. And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate full of sores, and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table : moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
372. oldal - Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.
373. oldal - O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.