Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afterwards appeared appointed asked Assembly authority believe Bill body brought called carried cause charge Church claims close Committee Commons considerable considered course Court death died direction discussion duty effect election England English evidence existing expressed fact favour force four France French gave give given Government hand held hour House important interest Italy Judge Justice known Lady late letter living London Lord majority March matter means measure meeting ment mind Minister months nature never notice o'clock object occasion officers once opinion party passed persons political position present President Prince prisoner proposed question received reference regard respect returned Royal side speech taken Thiers tion took Treaty United vote whole witness
71. oldal - First, to use due diligence to prevent the fitting out, arming, or equipping, within its jurisdiction, of any vessel which it has reasonable ground to believe is intended to cruise or to carry on war against a Power with which it is at peace; and also to use like diligence to prevent the departure from its jurisdiction of any vessel intended to cruise or carry on war as above, such vessel having been specially adapted, in whole or in part, within such jurisdiction, to warlike use.
196. oldal - Christ's natural flesh and blood, for the sacramental bread and wine remain still in their very natural substances, and therefore may not be adored (for that were idolatry, to be abhorred of all faithful Christians), and the natural body and blood of our Saviour Christ are in heaven, and not here ; it being against the truth of Christ's natural body to be at one time in more places than one.
71. oldal - Secondly, not to permit or suffer either belligerent to make use of its ports or waters as the. base of naval operations against the other, or for the purpose of the renewal or augmentation of military supplies or arms, or the recruitment of men. Thirdly, to exercise due diligence in its own ports and waters, and, as to all persons within its jurisdiction, to prevent any violation of the foregoing obligations and duties.
195. oldal - The Body of Christ is given, taken, and eaten, in the Supper, only after an heavenly and spiritual manner. And the mean whereby the Body of Christ is received and eaten in the Supper is Faith.
195. oldal - The offering of Christ once made is that perfect redemption, propitiation, and satisfaction, for all the sins of the whole world, both original and actual ; and there is none other satisfaction for sin, but that alone.
195. oldal - Augustine saith) the Sacrament of the Body and Blood of Christ; yet in no wise are they partakers of Christ: but rather, to their condemnation, do eat and drink the sign or Sacrament of so great a thing.
195. oldal - Offering of Christ once made is that perfect redemption, propitiation, and satisfaction, for all the sins of the whole world, both original and actual; and there is none other satisfaction for sin, but that alone. Wherefore the sacrifices of Masses, in the which it was commonly said, that the Priest did offer Christ for the quick and the dead, to have remission of pain or guilt, were blasphemous fables, and dangerous deceits.
194. oldal - The Supper of the Lord is not only a Sign of the Love that Christians ought to have among themselves one to another ; but rather is a Sacrament of our redemption by Christ's death: Insomuch that to such as rightly, worthily and with faith receive the same, the Bread which we break, is a partaking of the Body of Christ : and likewise the Cup of Blessing, is a partaking of the Blood of Christ.
239. oldal - The tribunal, making use of the authority conferred upon it by article VII. of the said treaty, by a majority of four voices to one awards to the United States a sum of $15,500,000 in gold as the indemnity to be paid by Great Britain to the United States, for the. satisfaction of all the claims referred to the consideration of the tribunal, conformably to the provisions contained in article VII.