Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Coronation Anecdotes: Or, Select and Interesting Fragments of English ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
Abbey according altar Amen ancient anointed appearance archbishop Arms assisted attended authority barons bishop blessing body borne brought called carried ceremony chair chamberlain champion Christ church claim cloth command coronation coronet council course court cross crown dean delivered Duke duty Earl Edward England entered Father four Gentlemen George give given glory gold grace grant Hall hand head Henry Heralds Holinshed holy honour House important Jesus justice king king's kingdom knights Lady land London Lord Majesty Majesty's monarch noble oath observed occasion passed peace peers period person placed preceding present preserved prince procession queen received regalia reign remarkable respective rest returned robes royal says sceptre seat seems side sovereign steps supported sword thee things thou throne tion took unto wearing Westminster whole
220. oldal - Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the laws of God, the true profession of the Gospel, and the Protestant reformed religion established by law ; and will you preserve unto the bishops and clergy of this realm, and to the churches committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges as by law do or shall appertain unto them, or any of them ? ' King or queen :
245. oldal - His precious death, until His coming again, hear us, O merciful Father, we most humbly beseech Thee, and grant that we receiving these Thy creatures of bread and wine, according to Thy Son our Saviour Jesus Christ's holy institution, in remembrance of His death and passion, may be partakers of His most blessed body and blood...
249. oldal - THE peace of God, which passeth all understanding, keep your hearts and minds in the knowledge and love of God, and of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord : And the blessing of God Almighty, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, be amongst you and remain with you always.
235. oldal - When thou hadst overcome the sharpness of death, thou didst open the Kingdom of Heaven to all believers. Thou sittest at the right hand of God in the Glory of the Father. We believe that thou shalt come to be our Judge. We therefore pray thee, help thy servants whom thou hast redeemed with thy precious blood. Make them to be numbered with thy Saints in glory everlasting.
234. oldal - To thee all Angels cry aloud; The Heavens and all the Powers therein; To thee Cherubim and Seraphim continually do cry, Holy, Holy, Holy. Lord God of Sabaoth; Heaven and earth are full of the Majesty of thy glory.
229. oldal - Whom all holy desires, all good counsels, and all just works do proceed; Give unto Thy servants that peace which the world cannot give; that both our hearts may be set to obey Thy commandments, and also that by Thee we being defended from the fear of our enemies may pass our time in rest and quietness; through the merits of Jesus Christ our Saviour.
249. oldal - Son's name ; we beseech Thee mercifully to incline thine ears to us that ' have made now our prayers and supplications unto Thee ; and grant that those things which we have faithfully asked according to thy will, may effectually be obtained to the relief of our necessity, and to the setting forth of thy glory> through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
239. oldal - Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.
214. oldal - And they brought unto him a penny. And he saith unto them, "Whose is this image and superscription?" They say unto him, "Caesar's." Then saith he unto them, "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
246. oldal - Likewise, after supper, he took the Cup; and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this; for this is my Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you, and for many, for the remission of sins ; Do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of me.