Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Letter and Spirit: Notes on the Commandments (Classic Reprint)
Christina Georgina Rossetti
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according Acts already answer appear become behold Blessed breach break bring called charity Christ Christian Cloth boards Commandment covet curse death Decalogue desire Divine duty earth equally eternity evil faithful false Father fear Fourth friends gift give God's gods grace hand hath heart heaven Holy human Israel Jesus John keep King kingdom least less light live look Lord Luke man's Mark Master Matt means ment mind Name nature neighbour never obedience observe once ourselves Paul perhaps person Post 8vo prayer promise rest righteousness Second seems sense serve seventh side simple sins sort soul speak spiritual stand strength Tenth thee thine things Thou hast Thou shalt thought tion truth turn unto whole wife witness
61. oldal - This is my commandment, that ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
91. oldal - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, "Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment." But I say unto you that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, "Raca," shall be in danger of the council.
3. oldal - Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven image, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor worship them...
12. oldal - I love God," and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, that he who loveth God love his brother also.
191. oldal - These six things doth the Lord hate: Yea, seven are an abomination unto him : A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
127. oldal - Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
97. oldal - And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee : for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
105. oldal - And the harp and the viol, the tabret and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts : but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.
125. oldal - Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth : therefore let thy words be few.
87. oldal - But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife. 34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit : but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.