Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Lincoln American become better Bible boys character Chicago child Christ church common Congregational Church course curriculum democracy denominations divine duties ethics Evanston fact faith fraternal give HENRY CHURCHILL KING human hygiene ideals industrial influence institutions interest Jesus Jews labor lessons living matter means ment methods mind minister ministry modern moral agencies moral and religious moral instruction movement nation Negro NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY OBERLIN COLLEGE Old Testament organization pastor patriotism physical practical prejudice present problem prophets public schools pupils purpose race religion religious and moral religious denomination religious education Religious Education Association religious habits religious instruction righteousness secular Shailer Mathews social conscience social forces social question social service society spirit Sunday school taught teacher teaching theological things thought tion to-day true truth University youth
296. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor : He hath sent me to proclaim release to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.
180. oldal - Know Ye, Our Subjects : Our Imperial Ancestors have founded Our Empire on a basis broad and everlasting and have deeply and firmly implanted virtue; Our subjects ever united in loyalty and filial piety have from generation to generation illustrated the beauty thereof. This is the glory of the fundamental character of Our Empire, and herein also lies the source of Our education.
181. oldal - State; and thus guard and maintain the prosperity of Our Imperial Throne coeval with heaven and earth.
126. oldal - And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: Yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: Your hands are full of blood.
15. oldal - What is man, that thou art mindful of him ? And the son of man, that thou visitest him ? For thou hast made him but little lower than God, And crownest him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands ; Thou hast put all things under his feet...
127. oldal - And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig-tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it.
68. oldal - Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith let us to the end dare to do our duty as we understand it.
54. oldal - ... do not like you, Dr. Fell. "The reason why, I cannot tell "But this I know, and know full well, "I do not like you, Dr. Fell...
128. oldal - What shall we do then? 11 He answereth, and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none ; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.