Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
00 Diocesan Missions 00 Parochial Purposes 00 Sunday School 00 Total adjourn Annual Convention appointed Assessment Assistant Bishop Ballard Smith Baptisms—Adult Cannelton cants—Last Report Catechised in Church Christ Church Clergy clergyman Committee on Canons Communicants Communicants—Last Report Confirmed Contributions—Bishop's Salary Convention Expenses Convocation Crawfordsville Deacon Diocese of Indiana Domestic Missions—General Board duty election Evansville Funerals Grace Church Holy Communion administered Indianapolis Infant Irwin James Runcie Jeffersonville John Love John's Church June Lafayette Laity Lay Delegates Logansport Lord's Supper Marriages Mary's Church meeting Messrs Michigan City Mills Martin Minister Mishawaka Missionary motion of Rev Parish Paul's Church Performed service persons preached twice Presbyters Present number Received Rector of St resolution Resolved Right Rev Salary and Convention Scholars Secretary Senior Warden Standing Committee Stephen's Church Sunday School Collections Sunday School—Teachers Talbot Terre Haute Thomas tion Treasurer Trinity Church Trustees Upfold Vanderburgh County Vestry Vincennes Wayne William
51. oldal - Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel ; but let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
26. oldal - Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges ? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock ? 8 Say I these things as a man ? or saith not the law the same also?
51. oldal - Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of *the church ; and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore, as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
31. oldal - And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the Word of His grace, Which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
51. oldal - For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery : but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
29. oldal - But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. Then saith he unto his disciples ; " The harvest truly is plenteous, but the laborers are few. Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth laborers into his harvest.
51. oldal - Likewise, .ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life ; that your prayers be not hindered.
26. oldal - For every man shall bear his own burden. 6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
46. oldal - Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves : for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.