Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able Acts appointed become believe benefits blessed blood body bread called commandment continue covenant created curse dead death doth drink duty earth effectual eternal evil eyes faith fall Father fear flesh forbidden forgive fruit gave give given glorify glory God's grace hand hath heart heaven holy Holy Ghost honour Jesus Christ John judgment justification keep King kingdom knowledge live Lord Lord's Luke Matt means meant ment Minister misery nature neighbour obedience offered perfect persons petition places praise pray prayer Psalm reason receive Redeemer redemption repentance rest revealed righteousness Sabbath sacraments saith salvation sanctified saved Scriptures seventh sins soul Spirit teach thee thine things third Thou shalt thought tree true truth understand unto viii whatsoever whole worship wrath written
32. oldal - God, for which ye also suffer : seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you: and to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels...
42. oldal - Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates...
36. oldal - And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
44. oldal - And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out ? How much then is a man better than a sheep ? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days.
60. oldal - And he took bread, and • gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body, which is given for you : This do in remembrance of me. Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new Testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
42. oldal - If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, The Lord Thy God...
61. oldal - For I have received of the Lord, that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread : and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat : this is my body, which is broken for you : this do in remembrance of me.
7. oldal - He causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth ; he maketh lightnings for the rain ; he bringeth the wind out of his treasuries.