Pratt's Law of Highways: Comprising the Highway Acts, 1835, 1862, 1864, the South Wales Highway Acts, & Other Statutes : Including an Introduction Explanatory of the Law Upon the Subject, with Notes, Cases and Index : Also the Tramways Act, 1870
Shaw and Sons, 1881 - 584 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Pratt's Law of Highways: Comprising the Highway Acts, 1835, 1862, 1864, the ...
John Tidd Pratt,Samuel Prentice
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according accounts aforesaid Amendment amount appeal application appointed assessed audit auditor authority Board of Trade bridge carriage carrying cause Chap charge clerk common consent construction contained copy costs court crossing deemed deposit direct duties Edition effect elected enacted enter expenses further give given Government held highway board highway district included incurred jurisdiction justices land levied liable locomotive maintaining manner materials matter means meeting ment mentioned necessary Notes notice occupier otherwise overseers owner paid parish party passing payment peace penalty person poor powers prescribed Price proceedings promoters proposed provisional order quarter sessions railway reasonable receipt reference regulations relating remove repair respect rules schedule sect separate sessions side situate statement statute sufficient surveyor thereof tion tramway turnpike road urban Vict waywarden writing
292. oldal - means any drain of and used for the drainage of one building only, or premises within the same curtilage, and made merely for the purpose of communicating therefrom with a cesspool or other like receptacle for drainage, or with a sewer into which the drainage of two or more buildings or premises occupied by different persons is conveyed : "Sewer" includes sewers and drains of every description, except drains to which the word
67. oldal - And be it enacted, that in all cases where no time is already or shall hereafter be specially limited for making any such complaint or laying any such information in the act or acts of parliament relating to each particular case, such complaint shall be made and such information shall be laid within six calendar months from the time when the matter of such complaint or information respectively arose.
286. oldal - Peace, conditioned personally to appear at the said Sessions and to try such Appeal, and to abide the Judgment of the Court thereupon, and to pay such Costs as shall be by the Court awarded...
166. oldal - ... under or by virtue of this Act, or if it shall appear that such action or suit was brought before twenty-one days...
430. oldal - Any rules made in pursuance of this section shall be laid before Parliament within three weeks after they are made, if Parliament be then sitting, and if Parliament be not then sitting, within three weeks after the beginning of the then next session of Parliament.
325. oldal - ... shall not be paid, that then you do sell the said goods and chattels so by you distrained, and out of the money arising by such sale that you do...
181. oldal - Act made and passed in the sixth year of the reign of His Majesty King William the Fourth, intituled
354. oldal - If the line of the railway cross any turnpike road or public highway, then (except where otherwise provided by the special Act) either such road shall be carried over the railway, or the railway shall be carried over such road, by means of a bridge...