Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Second Enquiry Into the Grounds on Which the Prophetic Period of Daniel ...
Samuel Roffey Maitland
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2012
according adds adopted agree already answer Apocalypse apostacy appear apply argument assertion beast believe Bishop called Christ Christian Church Church of Rome common considered Consuls contain Daniel Dictator difference difficulty distinguish doubt earth empire Enquiry evidence existence expect expression Faber fact fall fallen figurative five forms give given half hands head holy interpretation kingdoms Kings language less literal maintain mark matter mean meant Mede mentioned mysterious mystical nature never notice object obvious opinion Papacy passage perhaps period persons plain Pope predicted present pretended prophecy prophetic question reader reason refer requires respecting rest Reviewer Roman saints scripture seems sense seven shew speak suppose Surely symbolical taken thing tion truth understand whole wish word writer
14. oldal - And there are seven kings : Five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come ; and when he cometh he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
100. oldal - If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb...
124. oldal - And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
124. oldal - And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
100. oldal - ... the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation: and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy Angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: and the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12. oldal - And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast...
100. oldal - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
127. oldal - And the Serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood, after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
19. oldal - For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth, and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.