Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abel according afterwards apostles appear applied appointed argument Assyria atonement authority blood called Christ Christianity Church circumstance conclusion connected consequently considered copies critical derived difficulty divine doctrine doubt effect eternal evident exist expiation expiatory explained expression faith Father give given Gospels Greek ground hath Hebrew Holy human idea imply importance interpretation Jews knowledge known language latter learned less likewise Lord manner Mark means ment mentioned nature nearly necessarily necessary never notion object observed occasion offered origin passage period person present primeval principle probable proof proper prove punishment reading reason received reference regard religion rendered sacrifice of Christ says Scripture sense signification sin-offering sins soul Spirit sprinkling sufficient suppose supposition term Testament things tion translated true truth understand understood University unto verbal victim whole word
236. oldal - ... and Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness : And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited : and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.
269. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves, and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
269. oldal - And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
329. oldal - Christ, and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ, to the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known, by the church, the manifold wisdom of God, according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord ; in whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
328. oldal - ... forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers ; but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot...
230. oldal - Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins : and by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
71. oldal - Jews' language in the ears of the people that are on the wall. 27 But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
241. oldal - For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
118. oldal - It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus...