Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appears Author become believe Bible body called cause character Christ Christian Church circumstances common consider considerable containing course death direct Divine doctrine earth effect England equally established evidence existence expression fact faith feelings give given Gospel hand heart holy human important interesting Italy kind land language latter laws learned less light live London Lord manner means mind moral nature never object observed once opinion original pass passage persons poor possession present principle question readers reason received reference relation religion religious remain remarks respect rest river Scripture seems sense shew Society speak spirit taken thing thought tion true truth volume whole Writer
78. oldal - O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
506. oldal - For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee ? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son.
366. oldal - Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: and blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.
379. oldal - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
367. oldal - And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah ; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
42. oldal - And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood ; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
493. oldal - For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee : for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
161. oldal - And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire ; and cried with a loud cry, -to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe.