Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able according actions Adam affections answer Apostle appears believe benevolence Bible body called cause character Christ commandment common conceive conduct conscience consider consists corrupt created creatures death Deity deny dependence depravity desire destroy determine display distinct divine doctrine duty equally essential eternal evidence evil exercises existence Father feel final give given glory God's gospel grace guilt hand happiness hate hath heart heaven Hence Holy Ghost human idea influence inspiration knowledge least light live Lord manner means mind moral move nature necessarily never objects obligation observe operation perfect perfectly person Pharaoh plain posterity pray prayers principle proper prove reason represents requires respect sacred saints saved Scripture sense sinful sinners soul speaking Spirit suppose thee things thou tion true truth universal unto virtue whole
362. oldal - For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.
297. oldal - For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth...
119. oldal - Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; that they all may be one; as Thou, Father, art in me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me. And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them ; that they may be one, even as we are one...
120. oldal - But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.
311. oldal - Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: 30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.
326. oldal - For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
118. oldal - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned : but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
279. oldal - Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.