Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accordance action Administration agency aircraft amended appeal applicant Appointment arrival authority Board Book C.Z. Post Canal Zone cargo carried certificate Chapter charge Chief classified copy covered deck deducted Department designated determined disease Division documents employ employee employment engine equipment established examination Executed and obsolete exempted Federal feet filed Government Guide Health infected inspection interest issued July least length less license light Master means measures ment motorboats Navigation Obsolete Office operated original otherwise Panama Canal Commission paragraph pass payment period person Personnel pilot port position prescribed prior quarantine rates reason records REFERENCE regulations relating Removed request Revised rules Secretary Security Sept serve Service ships side signal sion spaces Stat Subpart tion Title tonnage transit United unless vessel waters
102. oldal - Nothing in these rules shall exonerate any ship, or the owner, or master, or crew thereof, from the consequences of any neglect to carry lights or signals, or of any neglect to keep a proper look.out, or of the neglect of any precaution which may be required by the ordinary practice of seamen, or by the special circumstances of the case.
109. oldal - It does not apply by day, to cases in which a vessel sees another ahead crossing her own course ; or by night, to cases where the red light of one vessel is opposed to the red light of the other, or where the green light of one vessel is opposed to the green light of the other, or where a red light without a green light, or a green light without a red light is seen ahead, or where both green and red lights are seen anywhere but ahead.
105. oldal - ... approach of or to other vessels, be exhibited on their respective sides in sufficient time to prevent collision, in such manner as to make them most visible, and so that the green...
109. oldal - When, from any cause, the latter vessel finds herself so close that collision cannot be avoided by the action of the giving-way vessel alone, she also shall take such action as will best aid to avert collision (see Rules 27 and 29).
194. oldal - An employee shall pay each just financial obligation in a proper and timely manner, especially one imposed by law such as Federal, State, or local taxes. For the purpose of this section, a "just financial obligation...
108. oldal - ... other ; in other words, to cases in which, by day, each vessel sees the masts of the other in a line, or nearly in a line, with her own ; and by night, to cases in which each vessel is in such a position as to see both the side lights of the other.
110. oldal - I am directing my course to port." Three short blasts to mean "My engines are going at full speed astern.
108. oldal - A vessel which is close-hauled on the port tack shall keep out of the way of a vessel which is close-hauled on the starboard tack. (c) When both are running free, with the wind on different sides, the vessel which has the wind on the port side shall keep out of the way of the other.
108. oldal - When two steam- vessels are meeting end on, or nearly end on, so as to involve risk of collision, each shall alter her course to starboard, so that each may pass on the port side of the other.
112. oldal - Every vessel shall in a fog, mist, falling snow or heavy rainstorms, go at a moderate speed, having careful regard to the existing circumstances and conditions. A steam vessel hearing, apparently forward of her beam, the fog signal of a vessel, the position of which is not ascertained shall, so far as the circumstances of the case admit, stop her engines, and then navigate with caution until danger of collision is over.