Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
appear become beginning behold believe better blessed blood body born bring brother called cause Christian Church comforted commandments continued creature darkness dead dear death desire devil earth enabled enemy enter eternal everlasting evil faith fall Father fear feel felt flesh Friend give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hates hath hear heard heart heaven Holy hope ISAIAH Jesus Christ John keep leave light live look Lord Lord's manifest mercy mind nature never passed path peace pleased poor praise prayer precious prove receive rest righteousness Salvation Satan sinner sins soon soul sound speak Spirit stand strength sweet tell thee things thou thought trials trouble true truth unto walk weak whole WILDERNESS witness WRESTLER write written
4. oldal - Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth : for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak : and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me ; for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
39. oldal - Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound : they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance. In thy name shall they rejoice all the day : and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.
113. oldal - The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me; I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the Lord; O Lord, I beseech Thee, deliver my soul.
65. oldal - Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
21. oldal - I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.
13. oldal - And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
72. oldal - ... as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed; as sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
66. oldal - And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience ; .and patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.