Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore Alleluia Almighty Angels Behold beneath Bishop Heber bless blest breath Brev bright Christ Cloud of Witnesses clouds crown darkness death didst divine dost doth dread dwell earth Edmeston Edom eternal evermore faint faith Father Father's glory fear gifts glad glorious God's gracious grief hand hath hear heart Heaven heavenly Holy Holy Spirit hope Hosanna hymn Jesus joyful King labours lift light live lowly meridian height morning mortal mourn myrrh night o'er pain path peace pray prayer Psalm rejoice rest rise Saviour Septuagesima shine sing sins skies solemn song sorrow soul stars storm strong to save sweet tears Thee thine Thou art Thou hast thy face thy glory thy grace thy love thy mercy thy praise thy servants thy throne thy Word tongue Trinity Sunday trust truth unto voice weary wondrous worlds unknown worship
107. oldal - HOW sweet the Name of Jesus sounds In a believer's ear ! It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds, And drives away his fear. 2 It makes the wounded spirit whole, And calms the troubled breast ; 'Tis manna to the hungry soul, And to the weary rest.
19. oldal - Soon as the evening shades prevail, The Moon takes up the wondrous tale; And nightly, to the listening Earth, Repeats the story of her birth : Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets, in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole.
153. oldal - Lord, it belongs not to my care Whether I die or live; To love and serve Thee is my share, And this Thy grace must give.
75. oldal - So shall my walk be close with God, Calm and serene my frame; So purer light shall mark the road That leads me to the Lamb.
122. oldal - Holy, holy, holy ! Though the darkness hide Thee, Though the eye of sinful man Thy glory may not see, Only Thou art holy, there is none beside Thee, Perfect in power, in love, and purity ! 4 Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty...
214. oldal - The Lord's my shepherd, I'll not want. He makes me down to lie In pastures green ; he leadeth me The quiet waters by.
235. oldal - Jehovah's awful throne, Ye nations bow with sacred joy : Know that the Lord is God alone ; He can create, and He destroy. 2 His sovereign power, without our aid, Made us of clay, and formed us men ; And when, like wandering sheep, we »trayed, He brought us to his fold again.
121. oldal - COME, Holy Spirit, heavenly Dove, With all Thy quickening powers, Kindle a flame of sacred love In these cold hearts of ours.