The Holy Bible, Containing the Old and New Testaments (according to the Present Authorized Version) with Critical, Explanatory, and Practical Notes: The Marginal Readings of the Most Approved Printed Copies of the Scriptures, with Such Others as Appear to be Countenanced by the Hebrew and Greek Originals, a Copious Collection of Parallel Texts; Summaries of Each Book and Chapter; and the Date of Every Transaction and Event Recorded in the Sacred Oracles, Agreeably to the Calculations of the Most Correct Chronologers, 3. kötet
G. Lane & C.B. Tippett, 1846
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according appears Assyrians Babylon Behold Bishop Lowth blessings bring brought calamities called captivity carried cause Chap CHAPTER Christ church clause comfort command concerning consider continue deliver deliverance desolate destroy destruction Deut divine earth Egypt enemies evil expression eyes Ezek faith fathers fear former fruit Gentiles give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath hear heart Hebrew holy idols inhabitants Isaiah Israel Jeremiah Jerusalem Jews Judah judgment king kingdom land light living manner means mentioned Messiah NOTES observed pass peace persons promises prophecy prophet punishment rendered saith the LORD seems sense signifies sins speak Spirit taken thee thereof things thou thou hast thou shalt tion true turn unto Verse viii voice waters whole wicked wisdom words worship xviii
10. oldal - A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up...
34. oldal - If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be. 4 He that observeth the wind shall not sow; and he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap.
180. oldal - Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
283. oldal - As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord ; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
121. oldal - That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot : then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
288. oldal - For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron : I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.
203. oldal - For the grave cannot praise thee, death cannot celebrate thee: They that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth.
221. oldal - Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth...