Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actual ancient Apostles appears authority baptized believe Bible Bishop blessed blood body Book brethren brought called century child Christ Christian Church Commandment death desire Divine doubt duty earth Eternal evil expressions eyes fact faith Father fear feel fire flesh follow give given glory God's Gospel hand hear heard heart heaven Holy hope human Jesus Jews kingdoms knowledge language learned light living Lord meaning mind nature never observance once original pass passage Paul persons PREACHED present Prophet question reason receive recorded reference regard religious rest sabbath Scriptures sense soul speak spirit Sunday sure taught teaching tells thee things thou thought true truth unto voice whole Wisdom words writer written
82. oldal - He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and -the isles shall wait for his law.
21. oldal - Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.
147. oldal - Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity ; and falling headlong he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.
112. oldal - Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
342. oldal - By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac : and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called : accounting that GOD was able to raise him up, even from the dead ; from whence also he received him in a figure.
301. oldal - And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine : and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand) and were choked in the sea.
32. oldal - I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
297. oldal - Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, and saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down ; for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee, and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.