Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admirable appears apply artist Author called Catalogues character cloth Collection College Coloured complete contains course Crown Drawing early Edition England English Engravings Examination extra fact French George give given hand Henry History House Illustrations important Institution interest Italy January John Lady late Lectures letters Library Literature living London Lord Master Messrs Miss Music nature never Notes notice novel Office original Pall Mall persons picture Plates popular Portrait present printed Prof Professor published question readers ready reference remarkable Review Royal School Science Second SELECT Series shows Society story Third tion Translated University vols volume whole Wood writing written young
149. oldal - The Life and Death of John of Barneveld, Advocate of Holland. With a View of the Primary Causes and Movements of the "Thirty Years
217. oldal - Merciful Heaven ! Thou rather with thy sharp and sulphurous bolt Split'st the unwedgeable and gnarled oak Than the soft myrtle. 0 but man, proud man ! Drest in a little brief authority, Most ignorant of what he's most assured, His glassy essence, like an angry ape, Plays such fantastic tricks before high heaven, As make the angels weep.
33. oldal - The Mishmee Hills : an Account of a Journey made in an Attempt to Penetrate Thibet from Assam, to open New Routes for Commerce. Second Edition. With Four Illustrations and Map. Post 8vo. Cloth, price IDS. 6d. Cornhill Library of Fiction (The). Crown 8vo. Cloth, price 3$ . 6d. per volume. Half-a-Dozen Daughters.
21. oldal - Who •with his fear is put besides his part, Or some fierce thing replete with too much rage, Whose strength's abundance •weakens his own heart, So I, for fear of trust, forget to say The perfect ceremony of love's rite, And in mine own love's strength seem to decay, O'ercharged with burden of mine own love's might.
193. oldal - Yes, trust them not: for there is an upstart crow beautified with our feathers, that with his tiger's heart, wrapt in a player's hide, supposes he is as well able to bombast out a blank verse as the best of you; and being an absolute Johannes factotum, is in his own conceit the only Shake-scene in a country.
21. oldal - Great princes' favourites their fair leaves spread But as the marigold at the sun's eye; And in themselves their pride lies buried, For at a frown they in their glory die. The painful warrior famoused for fight, After a thousand victories once foil'd, Is from the book of honour razed quite, And all the rest forgot for which he toil'd. Then happy I, that love and am beloved Where I may not remove nor be removed.
181. oldal - STUDENT'S HISTORY OF ROME. From the EARLIEST TIMES to the ESTABLISHMENT OF THE EMPIRE, With Chapters on the History of Literature and Art. By Dean LIDDELL.
33. oldal - HELLWALD (Baron F. von). The Russians in Central Asia. A Critical Examination, down to the present time, of the Geography and History of Central Asia.
161. oldal - Though absence seem'd my flame to qualify. As easy might I from myself depart As from my soul, which in thy breast doth lie. That is my home of love.