Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action affidavit allowed amount answer appear apply appointed assignment bankrupt bankruptcy bill called carried cause charge Chron circumstances claim common contract costs Court covenant creditors death debt debtor decision decree deed defendant direct discharge duty effect entered entitled equity evidence examination executed executors fact filed give given grant ground Held husband intended interest issue judge judgment jurisdiction justices land liable limited Lord married matter meaning mines months mortgage necessary notice obtained owner paid party passed payment person petition plaintiff possession present proceedings proved provisions purchaser question railway reason received reference registered respect rule separate served settlement shares solicitor statute suit taken tenant term transfer trustees unless vendor Vict wife writ
246. oldal - That every will shall be construed, with reference to the real estate and personal estate comprised in it, to speak and take effect as if it had been executed immediately before the death of the testator, unless a contrary intention shall appear by the will.
206. oldal - ... proprietor, or other common carrier, or to his, her, or their bookkeeper, coachman, or other servant, for the purpose of being carried or of accompanying the person of any passenger as aforesaid the value and nature of such article or articles or property shall have been declared by the person or persons sending or delivering the same, and such increased charge as hereinafter mentioned, or an engagement to pay the same, be accepted by the person receiving such parcel or package.
128. oldal - That no contract for the sale of any goods, wares and merchandise, for the price of ten pounds sterling or upwards, shall be allowed to be good, except the buyer shall accept part of the goods so sold and actually receive the same...
128. oldal - ... except the buyer shall accept part of the goods so sold, and actually receive the same, or give something in earnest to bind the bargain, or in part...
134. oldal - ... entitled to the possession or to the receipt of the rents and profits as aforesaid unless they shall concur therein.
317. oldal - riot' is described to be a tumultuous disturbance of the peace by three persons or more, assembling together of their own authority, with an intent mutually to assist one another against any who shall oppose them in the execution of some enterprise of a private nature, and afterwards actually executing the same in a violent and turbulent manner, to the terror of the people, whether the act intended were of itself lawful or unlawful.
240. oldal - interest or no interest," or "without further proof of interest than the policy itself," or "without benefit of salvage to the insurer...
246. oldal - I give, devise and bequeath unto my beloved wife Sarah Geiger, her heirs and assigns forever, all my property, real, personal and mixed, of what nature or kind soever and wheresoever the same shall be at the time of my death.