Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able acknowledge Acts added afflictions alſo anſwer Apoſtle aſſurance becauſe believe blood Catechiſm child cometh conſider dead deſire died direct draw duty earth encouragement eternity eyes faith fall falvation Father fear foul Ghoſt gift give God's grace gracious hand hath God given hath ſaid hear heart heaven himſelf Holy hope important iniquities Iſa Jeſus Chriſt John LESSON lift living look Lord Jeſus Luke lvii mercy mind morning night paths Peter Phil praiſe pray prayer preſent promiſes promiſes hath prove Pſalm reaſon repentance righteouſneſs ſay Scripture ſentiments ſhall ſhalt ſhould ſins ſome ſorrow ſoul ſpeaking ſpirit ſtrength ſuch ſuppoſing thee theſe thine things thou tranſgreſſions truth turn unto viii xliii Zech
7. oldal - Lord of lords ; who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto ; whom no man hath seen, nor can see : to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.
12. oldal - God ; and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone; in whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord : in whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit...
8. oldal - If any man fin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jefus Chrift the righteous : and he is the propitiation for our fins, i John, ii, i, 2.
7. oldal - To this * man will I look, even to him that is poor and ' of a contrite fpirit, and trembleth at my word. ' For thus fayeth the high and lofty One, that ' inhabiteth eternity, whofe name is holy ; I * dwell in the high and holy place, with him alfo ' that is of a contrite and humble fpirit ; to revive ' the fpirit of the humble, and to revive the heart
12. oldal - For the love of Chrift conftraineth us, " becaufe we thus judge, that if one died for all, " then were all dead ; and that he died for all, *' that they which live, fhould not henceforth " live unto themfelves, but unto him which died
10. oldal - Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger forever, because he delighteth in mercy.
9. oldal - He hath not dealt with us after our sins ; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy towards them that fear him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.