The Divine Theory: A System of Divinity, Founded Wholly Upon Christ: Which, by One Principle, Offers an Explanation of All the Works of God, 2. kötet
Shepard Kollock, 1812
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
Abraham according angel answer Apostle appears authority Beast become believers blessings blood body called character Christ church coming commandments condition considered covenant dead death dispensation distinct divine earth effect enemy established event evidence existed express faith fall Father fire follow give given glory God's gospel ground hand head heart heaven Hence holy immediately imports Israel Jesus Jews John judgment king kingdom known land live look Lord manner mind ministers moral Moses nature never obligation observed opened particularly passage perfect person present principal privileges promise proper prophets reason received relation respecting righteousness sanctuary Scriptures seal seed seen servants seven shew spirit standing strength taken thee things thou tion true trumpet truth unto vial voice whole witnesses
159. oldal - For God speaketh once, Yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falleth upon men, In slumberings upon the bed ; Then he openeth the ears of men, And sealeth their instruction, That he my withdraw man from his purpose, And hide pride from man.
78. oldal - Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee : and I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great ; and thou shalt be a blessing: and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee : and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
158. oldal - Tremble thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, At the presence of the God of Jacob ; Which turned the rock into a standing water, The flint into a fountain of waters.
295. oldal - And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings ; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
251. oldal - And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, "Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
250. oldal - And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
256. oldal - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
148. oldal - Now, therefore, why should we die ? for this great fire will consume us: if we hear the voice of the Lord our God any more, then we shall die.
92. oldal - By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac : and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead ; from whence also he received him in a figure.
236. oldal - And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.