Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Doctrine of Purgatory and the Practice of Praying for the Dead, As ...
William John Hall
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
according Apostle appear August Augustine authority believe Bellarm Bishop blessed body Book called Catholic Christ Christian Church Coloniæ Council dead death delivered departed divine doctrine endured eternal etiam existence faith Fathers fire forgiven give given God's grace guilt happiness heaven hell holy ignem ignis indulgence interpretation Jesus judge judgment living London Lord martyrs masses means ment merits nature necessary never Note observes offered opinion Origen pains pardon Paris pass passage perfect Pope pray prayers present punishment Purgatory purified quæ quia quod reason receive reference remain respect rest resurrection righteous Romanists Romish saints satisfaction says Scripture sins souls speaks Spirit sufferings sunt surely temporal things thou tion true truth unto venial wicked writings δε και
278. oldal - For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward ; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.
398. oldal - God a true, proper, and propitiatory sacrifice for the living and the dead : and that in the most holy Sacrament of the Eucharist there is truly, really, and substantially the Body and Blood, together with the Soul and Divinity, of our Lord Jesus Christ...
79. oldal - Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me. I will bear the indignation of the Lord, because I have sinned against him...
290. oldal - And we also bless Thy holy Name for all Thy servants departed this life in Thy faith and fear ; beseeching Thee to give us grace so to follow their good examples, that with them we may be partakers of Thy heavenly kingdom.
371. oldal - ALMIGHTY GOD, with whom do live the spirits of them that depart hence in the LORD, and with whom the souls of the faithful, after they are delivered from the burden of the flesh, are in joy and felicity...
394. oldal - Credo in unum Deum patrem omnipotentem factorem Coeli et terrae, visibilium omnium et invisibilium et in unum Dominum Jesum Christum filium Dei unigenitum et ex patre natum ante omnia Saecula, Deum de Deo, lumen de lumine Deum verum de Deo vero genitum non factum consubstantialem patri, per quem omnia facta sunt. qui propter nos homines et propter nostram salutem descendit de coelis et incarnatus est de spiritu sancto ex Maria virgine et homo factus est...
394. oldal - Et in Spiritum Sanctum, Dominum et Vivificantem ; qui ex Patre Filioque procedit. Qui cum Patre et Filio simul adoratur et conglorificatur ; qui locutus est per Prophetas.
215. oldal - Give glory to the Lord your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness.
78. oldal - So he drove out the man ; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.