Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Doctrine of the Resurrection of the Body Asserted and Defended: In ...
Robert Wharton Landis
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
accommodation according admit adoption affirm already announced apostles appear applied argument asserted attempt become believe Bush's called chapter Christ Christian church clearly coming conclusion connexion consider consideration continues course criticism dead death denies died difficulty discussion doctrine enter entirely error evidence existence explained express fact follows foregoing future give given grave heaven hence Holy human idea identity illustration import inference interpretation Jesus Jews John judged judgment language laws living Lord material Matt matter means ment mind nature never objection once particles pass passage Paul perfectly person philosophy plain position present principle proceeds Professor Bush proof prove question quoted raised reader reason received referred relation remarks reply respect resurrection revelation says Scripture sense soul speaks spiritual body suppose teach term Testament theory thing tion true truth whole
286. oldal - And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
325. oldal - I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away, and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God, and the books were opened ; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
283. oldal - But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers...
202. oldal - As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire ; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity ; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
316. oldal - For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ; who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
275. oldal - Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.
374. oldal - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: so Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many: and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
272. oldal - But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. 40 For he that is not against us is on our part.
161. oldal - The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, and caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley ; and, lo, they were very dry. And he said unto me "Son of man, can these bones live?