Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apostle appear become believe blessed Brethren bring brought called cause Christian comfort coming committed condemn conduct consequence consider course death desire destruction Divine endeavour enter evil faith Father favour fear feel follow fruit give given God's Gospel grace gracious guilt hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy hope Jesus Christ judge judgement keep kind King lead light live longer look Lord means mercy mind nature never offer once ourselves pardon partaker particular peace perhaps persons pleasure pray preaching present profession profitable punish ready reason receive repent requires respect righteousness salvation saved Scripture seek SERMON sinners sins soul speak Spirit sufferings surely thee things thou thoughts tion true truth turned unto walk weary wrath Youth
273. oldal - Then said the king to the servants. Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
179. oldal - And he said unto him ; Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine. It was meet that we should make merry and be glad, for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again ; and was lost, and is found.
84. oldal - And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
19. oldal - The place of the Scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth. In his humiliation his judgment was taken away; and who shall declare his generation? For his life is taken from the earth.
153. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
303. oldal - Wilt thou not from this time cry unto Me : — " My father, Thou art the guide of my youth?
33. oldal - Enter ye in at the strait gate : for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat : because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
27. oldal - Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high. As many were astonied at thee, (his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men...