Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Alsace amendment army Athanasian Creed authority Bill Bishop Bismarck Captain carriages cause Charles Charles Dickens Church Church of England Colonel colonies command corps Corps Legislatif Council Count Bismarck Court creed declared defend Duke duty Earl Emperor England English expressed favour feeling Fenian fire force France French give Government honour House Imperial interest Ireland Irish John Jules Favre King King of Prussia Lady land landlord London Lord Lord Granville Majesty Majesty's Majesty's Government ment Metz military Minister morning murder nation neutrality North German North German Confederation o'clock occasion opinion Paris Parliament party passed peace persons petitioner political position present Prince Prince of Hohenzollern principle prisoner proceedings proposed Prussia Queen question received Royal Highness rubric ship tenant tion took Treaty Trinity troops vote whole William
203. oldal - Rules to know when the Moveable Feasts and Holy-days begin. EASTER-DAY, on which the rest depend, is always the first Sunday after the full moon which happens upon or next after the twenty-first day of March, and if the full moon happens upon a Sunday, Easter Day is the Sunday after.
211. oldal - And here it is to be noted, that such Ornaments of the Church and of the Ministers thereof, at all Times of their Ministration, shall be retained, and be in use, as were in this Church of England, by the Authority of Parliament, in the Second Year of the Reign of King Edward the Sixth.
256. oldal - We teach and define that it is a dogma divinely revealed: That the Roman Pontiff, when he speaks ex cathedra, that is, when in discharge of the office of Pastor and Teacher of all Christians, by virtue of his supreme apostolic authority he defines a doctrine regarding faith or morals to be held by the universal Church...
205. oldal - He therefore that will be saved must thus think of the Trinity. Furthermore, it is necessary to everlasting salvation 'that he also believe rightly the incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
42. oldal - ... 1. It shall not be required, as a condition of any child being admitted into or continuing in the school, that he shall attend or abstain from attending any Sunday school, or any place of religious worship...
216. oldal - Here is to be noted, that the Office ensuing is not to be used for any that die unbaptized, or excommunicate, or have laid violent hands upon themselves.
164. oldal - Manner accessory to or conniving at the Adultery of the other Party to the Marriage, or has condoned the Adultery complained of, or that the Petition is presented or prosecuted in collusion with...
281. oldal - ... territory of the United States to Canada, and, further, should such an extreme measure become necessary, to suspend the operation of any laws whereby the vessels of the Dominion of Canada are permitted to enter the waters of the United States.
214. oldal - And to take away all occasion of dissension and superstition which any Person hath or might have concerning the Bread and Wine, it shall suffice that the Bread be such as is usual to be eaten ; but the best and purest wheat bread, that conveniently may be gotten.