Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according appear applied Assyria Babylon beautiful Behold Bishop blessings Boothroyd bring brought called captivity cause CHAP chapter church Compare consider continually David death delivered destroy divine earth Egypt enemies evil EXPOSITION expresses eyes father fear give given glory hand hath hear heart heaven Hebrew holy Horne hosts iniquity Israel Jeremiah Jerusalem Jews Judah judge judgment king land light living Lowth Marg means Messiah mouth NOTES pass peace poor praise prayer probably prophecy prophet PSALM refer remarks rendered righteous saith the Lord salvation seems servant song soul speak spirit strength thee thereof thine things thou hast thou shalt tion trust turn understand unto verse voice waters whole wicked wisdom wise Zion
252. oldal - Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, And instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: And it shall be to the Lord for a name, For an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.
345. oldal - The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
190. oldal - Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; That put darkness for light, and light for darkness ; That put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
159. oldal - ... and the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low...
255. oldal - Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
250. oldal - Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: For more are the children of the desolate Than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.
255. oldal - If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: "then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord...
181. oldal - To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me ? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts ; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
235. oldal - One shall say, I am the Lord's; And another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; And another shall subscribe with his hand unto the Lord, And surname himself by the name of Israel.