Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Actions Aleim alſo Angels Apoftates Apoſtates appears Author Beaſts becauſe believe Blood Body called Cherubim Chriſt Chriſtian cited Covenant covered created Creatures Death divine Earth Emblem Eſſence Evidence exhibited Exod Eyes Ezek Faces Faith Father Figures Fire firſt Fleſh formed four give given Glory Hand hath Heathens Heaven Hebrew himſelf Holy Houſe Idea Image Irradiation Jehovah Jews joined King knew Lamb Language Light Lion Lives look Lord mall Manner Meaning moſt muſt Name Nature Object Obſervator offer perfect performed Perſon Pfal Place Points Power Prieſt proved Reaſon repreſented Rules ſaid ſame ſay Scrip Scriptures ſecond ſee Senſe ſet ſhall ſhewed ſhould ſome Soul Spirit ſtand ſuch ſuppoſe Tabernacle taken tell Temple Text thee themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou Throne tion true Type typically unto uſed whole Word World worſhip writ Writings
399. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, "Thou art worthy to take the book and to open the seals thereof; for thou wast slain and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation...
123. oldal - Then shall he kill the goat of the sin offering, that is for the people, and bring his blood within the veil, and do with that blood as he did with the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it upon the mercy seat, and before the mercy seat...
25. oldal - In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, And rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, And his circuit unto the ends of it : And there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
143. oldal - In the midst of the street of it and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month ; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
219. oldal - For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
122. oldal - And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.
37. oldal - I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him ; yea, I have made him.
42. oldal - And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the vail before the mercy seat, which is upon the ark; that he die not: for I will appear in the cloud upon the mercy seat.