Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Theological Discourses on Important Subjects, Doctrinal and Practical
James Thomso (minister at Quarrelwood )
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
according affections Apostle appear attention authority become believer belongs blessings blood body cause character Christ church claim condition consider covenant creature danger death Deity desires destroyed discover displayed divine duty enemies enjoy equally eternal evident evil excellence execution exercise expressed faith Father favour fear flesh fulness give given glory God's gospel grace guilty hand hath heart hold holy honour human infinite interest Jesus John judge justice kingdom knowledge lead light live Lord lusts manner means Mediator mind moral nature necessary never obedience object offered opposition pardon perfect person pleasure possesses present promise proper Psalm punishment reason receive relation remain render respect rest righteousness salvation says secure sense sinners sins soul Spirit sufferings thee things thou tion true truth unto whole wisdom worship
551. oldal - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
121. oldal - Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people : for in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.
251. oldal - Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord: even he shall build the temple of the Lord ; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
386. oldal - ... thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him, neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him; but thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
213. oldal - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
357. oldal - What ! know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own ? For ye are bought with a price; therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
457. oldal - HOW long wilt thou forget me, O LORD ? for ever ; how long wilt thou hide thy face from me? 2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
91. oldal - And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
364. oldal - O Israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity. Take with you words, and turn to the Lord : say unto him, "Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.