Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Aborigines Account Adventures Appendix Atlas Barbadoes Bentley boards bookplate Boston Br1t1sh Brazil Britain British Cal1forn1a Canada Capt charts chiefly cloth Coast Colonies coloured map containing Copperplate copy Country cuts Description Discovery E. G. Squier England English Expedition f1rst ed1t1on facsimile Fcap folding map French Geographical George gilt edges Guiana half bound half calf half roan Hudson's Bay illustrations Impl Indians Inhabitants inset interesting Island Jamaica John Journal large map late Letters Lieut Lower Canada Manners maps and plates Memoirs Mexico morocco Narrative Natural History neWLY BOUNd North America Notes Nova Scotia original calf pamphlet paper Paraguay Peru Phila plans Poems portrait Present printed Province Quebec relating Residence River Royal Second edition Settlement Sketches South Spanish Thick sm thick vols Thomas tion title-page translated Travels Tribes Un1ted uncut Upper Canada views Virginia volume Voyage Washington West Indies William woodcuts wrapper York
53. oldal - A briefe and true report of the new found land of Virginia, of the commodities and of the nature and manners of the naturall inhabitants.
36. oldal - Farmer] on the Constitutional Power of Great Britain over the Colonies in America: with the Resolves of the Committee for the Province of Pennsylvania, and their instructions to their Representatives in Assembly.
70. oldal - Monumental Inscriptions of the West Indies, from the Earliest Date, with Genealogical and Historical Annotations, &c., from Original, Local, and other Sources. Illustrative of the Histories and Genealogies of the Seventeenth Century, the Calendars of State Papers, Peerages, and Baronetages. With Engravings of the Arms of the principal Families. Chiefly collected on the spot by the Author, Capt.
63. oldal - THOMAS. The American Atlas: or, A Geographical Description of the Whole Continent of America: wherein are delineated at large, its several Regions, Countries, States, and Islands; and chiefly the British Colonies, composed from numerous Surveys, several of which were made by Order of Government.
69. oldal - New Voyages to North- America. Containing an Account of the several Nations of that vast Continent; their Customs, Commerce, and Way of Navigation upon the Lakes and Rivers...
10. oldal - An Inquiry into the Causes and Consequences of the Orders in Council, and an Examination of the Conduct of Great Britain towards the Neutral Commerce of America.
32. oldal - The History of North America containing A Review of the Customs and Manners of the Original Inhabitants...
113. oldal - The Atrocities of the Pirates; being a Faithful Narrative of the Unparalleled Sufferings endured by the author during his captivity among the Pirates of the Island of Cuba; with an Account of the Excesses and Barbarities of those Inhuman Freebooters.