Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore angels appeared bear became bless blest blood born breast breath bright bring cease cheer Christ Christian Church clouds comfort Contributed cross crown dark death died Divine earth edition eternal eyes face faith fall Father fear feel feet Friend give glorious glory grace grief hand happy hast hath hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour hymns Jesus JOHN King Lamb land lead light live London look Lord morning never night o'er once pain path peace Poems praise prayer presence published raise reign rest rise sacred saints Saviour seek shine sing sins skies smile song soon sorrow soul Spirit strength sweet tears tell Thee Thine things Thou Thou art thought throne trust truth voice volume weary
548. oldal - Nothing in my hand I bring, Simply to Thy cross I cling; ' Naked, come to Thee for dress, Helpless, look to Thee for grace; Foul, I to the fountain fly; Wash me, Saviour, or I die.
425. oldal - THOU art, O GOD, the life and light Of all this wondrous world we see ; Its glow by day, its smile by night, Are but reflections caught from Thee. Where'er we turn, thy glories shine, And all things fair and bright are Thine...
7. oldal - And nightly to the listening earth Repeats the story of her birth ; Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole. What, though in solemn silence all Move round the dark terrestrial ball ; What, though no real voice nor sound...
376. oldal - tis not in grief to harm me, While Thy love is left to me : Oh, 'twere not in joy to charm me, Were that joy unmixed with Thee. 3 Take, my soul, thy full salvation ; Rise o'er sin, and fear, and care ; Joy to find in every station Something still to do or bear...
660. oldal - How firm a foundation, ye saints of the Lord, Is laid for your faith in his excellent word ! What more can he say than to you he hath said ? You, who unto Jesus for refuge have fled.
160. oldal - There, if thy Spirit touch the soul, And grace her mean abode, Oh ! with what peace, and joy, and love, She communes with her God ! There like the nightingale she pours Her solitary lays ; Nor asks a witness of her song, Nor thirsts for human praise.
579. oldal - Sweet fields, beyond the swelling flood, Stand dressed in living green: So to the Jews old Canaan stood, While Jordan rolled between.
275. oldal - Let not conscience make you linger, Nor of fitness fondly dream ; All the fitness he requireth, Is to feel your need of him ; This he gives you ; 'Tis the Spirit's rising beam.