Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able accept Acts adore affections affliction Amen angels Bath believe beloved Bishop blessed body brother captive charity Christ Christian Church commands common concern continue daily Daniel death deliver desire devotion didst divine duty enemies eternal evil faith Father fear forgive give give me grace given glory God's grace gracious hands happy hear heart heaven heavenly holy honour hope infinite Jesus John Judah keep kind king least LETTER live Lord love thee Luke Matt mercy mind morning nature neighbour never night occasion offer particular persons pleased poor praise pray prayers present promise Psalm reason receive repentance respect sake Saviour sent sinners sins soul spirit suffer sure teach thanks things thou art thou hast thought thy love tion true unto whole worship
157. oldal - But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
259. oldal - My duty towards God, is to believe in him, to fear him, and to love him with all my heart, with all my mind, with all my soul, and with all my strength; to worship him, to give him thanks, to put my whole trust in him, to call upon him, to honour his holy Name and his Word, and to serve him truly all the days of my life.
419. oldal - Praise the Lord, O my soul : and all that is within me praise his holy Name.
361. oldal - I love them that love me, and they that seek me early shall find me...
174. oldal - Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy : when I fall, I shall arise ; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.
217. oldal - I should renounce the devil and all his works, the pomps and vanity of this wicked world, and all the sinful lusts of the flesh.
347. oldal - Have mercy upon me, O God, after thy great goodness : according to the multitude of thy mercies do away mine offences.
258. oldal - Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath-day. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all that thou hast to do ; but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God. In it thou shalt do no manner of work, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, thy man-servant, and thy maid-servant, thy cattle, and the stranger that is within thy gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day : wherefore the Lord blessed the seventh day, and hallowed...
413. oldal - As the hart panteth after the water-brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God : when shall I come and appear before God...