Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
An Analytical and Comparative View of All Religions: Now Extant Among ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
An Analytical and Comparative View of All Religions Now Extant Among Mankind ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2008
according acknowledge admitted adopted ancient appears authority baptism believe bishops body Brethren called Catholic century character Christ Christian church Church of England civil claims clergy common communion Confession congregations considered Council creed denomination discipline Dissenters distinct distinguished Divine doctrine ecclesiastical established exists fact faith Friends give given Gospel grace Greek hand head held hold Holy independent Jesus language learned Lord Lutheran maintained matters means meetings ministers nature never object opinions origin pastors patriarch Persian persons points Pope practice prayer Presbyterian present priests principles Protestant Quakerism received referred Reformed regarded relating religion religious remarks respect Roman Rome Romish rule sacrament sacred saints says Scotland Scriptures sect Society Spirit supposed Synod things tion true truth United views whole worship writings
268. oldal - The Lord bless thee, and keep thee : the Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee : the Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
370. oldal - PREDESTINATION to Life is the everlasting purpose of God, whereby (before the foundations of the world were laid) he hath constantly decreed by his counsel secret to us, to deliver from curse and damnation those whom he hath chosen in Christ out of mankind, and to bring them by Christ to everlasting salvation, as vessels made to honour.
358. oldal - OUR Lord Jesus Christ, who hath left power to his church to absolve all sinners who truly repent and believe in him, of his great mercy forgive thee thine offences ! And by his authority committed to me, I absolve thee from all thy sins, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.
341. oldal - Sacraments ordained of Christ be not only badges or tokens of Christian men's profession, but rather they be certain sure witnesses, and effectual signs of grace, and God's good will towards us, by the which he doth work invisibly in us, and doth not only quicken, but also strengthen and confirm our Faith in him.
141. oldal - I profess, likewise, that in the Mass there is offered to God a true, proper, and propitiatory sacrifice for the living and the dead : and that in the most holy Sacrament of the Eucharist there is truly, really, and substantially the Body and Blood, together with the Soul and Divinity, of our Lord Jesus Christ...
342. oldal - Wherefore it is our duty to render most humble and hearty thanks to Almighty God our heavenly Father, for that he hath given his Son our Saviour Jesus Christ, not only to die for us, but also to be our spiritual food and sustenance in that holy Sacrament.
152. oldal - And we also bless Thy holy Name for all Thy servants departed this life in Thy faith and fear ; beseeching Thee to give us grace so to follow their good examples, that with them we may be partakers of Thy heavenly kingdom.
527. oldal - GOD, who as at this time didst teach the hearts of thy faithful people by the sending to them the light of thy Holy Spirit ; Grant us by the same Spirit to have a right judgment in all things, and evermore to rejoice in his holy comfort...
408. oldal - Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evil doers, and for the praise of them that do well.