Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Memoir of the Rev. Edward Payson, D.D., Late of Portland, Maine (Classic ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
affection appear April 20 assistance attended believe Bible blessed Christ Christian church comfort conversation dear mother dearest mother death desire devotional distress divine divine grace doubt duty enabled eternal everlasting song expect faith fasting and prayer father favored fear feel felt friends give glory God’s Gospel grace happy hear hearers heart heaven holy Holy Spirit hope humble Jehovah Jesus July 25 kind labors less letter Lord manner March 27 meeting mercy mind minister ministry morning ness never parents Payson person plead pleased Portland praise pray preach pride racter reason rejoice religion religious religious conversation render respecting revival rience Rindge Sabbath salvation Satan Savior scarcely seemed sermon sinners sins solemn soul Spirit suffer Suppose sweet thee thing Thomas à Kempis thou thought tion trials trust truth wish word write
373. oldal - I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.
338. oldal - I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
350. oldal - Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him : for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
360. oldal - Howbeit, in the business of the ambassadors of the princes of Babylon, who sent unto him to inquire of the wonder that was done in the land, God left him, to try him, that he might know all that was in his heart.
387. oldal - One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
383. oldal - He made him ride on the high places of the earth, That he might eat the increase of the fields; And he made him to suck honey out of the rock, And oil out of the flinty rock...
214. oldal - For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and be with Christ; which is far better: nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
121. oldal - The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.