Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
againſt allowed alſo appears arguments attention becauſe body called carried cauſe character common conduct conſequence conſidered conſtitution contains continued court death diſeaſe effects employed England equally fact favour firſt fome former France French give given hand himſelf hiſtory honour houſe human idea important India intereſting Italy kind king known language laſt late learning leſs letter live lord manner means ment mentioned mind moſt muſt nature neceſſary never object obſervations occaſion opinion original particular perhaps period perſon political preſent prince principles probably produce prove reader reaſon received remarks reſpect Roman ſaid ſame ſays ſeems ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſpirit ſtate ſubject ſuch ſupport ſuppoſed ſyſtem taken theſe thing thoſe tion uſe volume whole whoſe writers
305. oldal - When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
308. oldal - And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes : and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
307. oldal - And some of them said, Could not this man, which opened the eyes of the blind, have caused that even this man should not have died?
309. oldal - Jesus therefore walked no more openly among the Jews ; but went thence unto a country near to the wilderness, into a city called Ephraim, and there continued with his disciples. 55 And the Jews...
309. oldal - Now both the chief priests and the Pharisees had given a commandment, that, if any man knew where he were, he should shew it, that they might take him.
307. oldal - Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee. 29 As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly, and came unto him. 30 Now Jesus was not yet come into the town, but was in that place where Martha met him. 31 The Jews then which were with her in the house, and comforted her, when they saw Mary that she rose up hastily, and went out, followed her, saying, She goeth unto the grave to weep there.
308. oldal - And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me : 42 And I knew that thou...
562. oldal - I had told them the day before, that the prisoners would obtain their pardon. I made Mrs. Mills take off her own hood, and put on that which I had brought for her. I then took her by the hand, and led her out of my Lord's chamber ; and in passing through the next room, in which there were several people, with all the concern imaginable, I said, My dear Mrs.