Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept acknowledge ADDRESS adore affections afflicted Almighty Amen appear authority become benevolence blessings called cause Christian comfort conduct consider continually creatures death desire devotion Dispose divine duty earth Enable endeavours enjoy eternal everlasting evil existence faith Father forgive friends future give given glorious glory gospel gracious Grant gratitude hand happiness hath heart heaven heavenly holy honour hope humble immortality improve infinite Jehovah Jesus Christ kind knowledge laws light live look Lord mankind means ment mind morning nature ness never night obedience offer passages peace perfect piety possess praise pray PRAYER present preserve providence reason receive rejoice religion render reverence righteousness sense sincere sins soul spirit suffer thank thine things Thou art Thou hast thoughts thy favour thy mercy tion true truly truth universal unto thee virtue whole wisdom wise worship
38. oldal - If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me, Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
26. oldal - Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
6. oldal - Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
6. oldal - And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord : And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength : this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
6. oldal - And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them. And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven. And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy: and were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God.
10. oldal - Love, who makest Thy sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendest rain on the just and on the unjust...
6. oldal - If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. ^But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works : that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
26. oldal - Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.