Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affair answer appeared asked Assembly Bishop body bring brother brought called Christ Christian Church coming Commission Committy Confession considerable conversation dayes death designe desired Dickson Divinity doctrine doun Duke dyed Earl Edinburgh England excellent expression father favour freinds gave generall give given Glasgou Guthrie Hamiltoun hand hath hear heard it's James John keep King knou late learned Letter litle lived London looked Lord matter meeting Members mind Minister moneth never observed once opinion ordered party person poor pound pray prayer preaching Presbytery present pretty Professor publick Queries reason Robert Scotland seems sent sermon severall side Simson speak Synod taken teaching tells ther things thought told took toun turned vote whither whole worthy young
128. oldal - Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem , which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
105. oldal - Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: that the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ...
123. oldal - Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves : for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
113. oldal - Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
120. oldal - ... surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it: but my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went ; and his seed shall possess it.
119. oldal - And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them ; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me : for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me ? saith the Lord.
171. oldal - For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing : for to will is present with me; but how...
15. oldal - What shall I say? he hath both spoken unto me, and himself hath done it: I shall go softly all my years in the bitterness of my soul.
128. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me ; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek ; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound ; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord...