Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear argument believe Bible blessed brethren called cause character Christ Christian Church common continued death divine doctrines Dutch duty effect evidence existence eyes fact faith father feel friends give given glory gospel grace Greek hand heart Heaven holy hope human important influence interest Jesus Jews John kind king labours land late learned light live look Lord manner means meet ment mind minister mission Missionary moral nature never oath object pass peace persons preach present principles reason received Reformed religion religious respect Scrip Scriptures Society soul speak spirit things thou tion true truth unto verse whole witness young
19. oldal - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach except they be sent?
155. oldal - For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
202. oldal - Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together: whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the Lord, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks to the name of the Lord.
301. oldal - Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind ; neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
42. oldal - The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul : the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart : the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
73. oldal - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be upon thy heart; and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thy house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
202. oldal - Pray for the peace of Jerusalem : they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions' sake, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
153. oldal - And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man ; and he saw : and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.