Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham adjoining Amorites ancient Arabia Arnon Bochart border Bruyn called Canaan CHAP consirmed Cush denoted descendants Deut Dodanim dwelt east Edom Egypt encamped Euphrates Eusebius Exod expressly facred faid fame families fays feet fense forecited Gomer Greeks half tribe Havilah Hebrew Hebrew word Hebron hence hundred inhabitants Israel Israelites Jacob Josh Joshua Kadesh king land of Canaan Lord lying Mede mentioned Mizraim Moab Moses mount mount Seir mountains nation Nile Noah observed plain plainly probably Ptolemy Red sea rendered river Jordan sacred history Scripture seated seems Seir Seventy Interpreters Shem Shinar Sihon sirst situation sive Sodom sons speak supposed taken notice Tarshish tells Testament thereof Thevenot Tigris tion tract tribe of Gad tribe of Judah tribe of Manasseh tribe of Reuben understood unto whence wherein wilderness writers xxxiii Zoan
2. oldal - And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; and the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
147. oldal - ... which the LORD hath laid upon it ; and that the whole land thereof is brimstone, and salt, and burning, that it is not sown, nor beareth, nor any grass groweth therein, like the overthrow of Sodom, and Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim, which the LORD overthrew in his anger, and in his wrath...
49. oldal - By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
254. oldal - Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided. And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.
120. oldal - He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
36. oldal - And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of; the length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.
128. oldal - The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia...
96. oldal - And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife ; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan ; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.