Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affection apostle appear attempt attend become believe Bible blessed blood brethren called cause character Christ Christian church concerning conduct consider continued conversion course death desire doubt duty earth enter especially eternal event evil expected faith Father fear feel friends fully gentiles give glory gospel grace hand hath heart heaven holy honour hope important instruction interests Jesus Jews Judge judgment kind labours language least light live Lord manner means meet mind ministers missionaries nature never object observe occasion perhaps persons pray prayer preach preparation present principles proper ready reason receive religion render repentance respect salvation Saviour scriptures sermon servant shew sinners sins Society soul speak Spirit success sufferings supposed things thou thoughts tion true trust truth turn unto whole wisdom
527. oldal - After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations and kindreds and people and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands ; And cried with a loud voice ; saying; Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
233. oldal - He answered and said, I will not : but afterward he repented, and went. And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir ; and went not. * Matthew, Chap. xxi. 23. 30 Whether of them twain did the will of his father ? They say unto him, The first.
308. oldal - And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.
328. oldal - Having then gifts, differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith ; or ministry, let us wait on our ministering : or he that teacheth, on teaching ; or he that exhorteth, on exhortation : he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity ; he that ruleth, with diligence ; he that showeth mercy, with cheerfulness.
307. oldal - For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil : which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
243. oldal - And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
14. oldal - Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; that at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world : but now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
123. oldal - And now behold I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there ; save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me. But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry which I have received of the Lord Jesus to testify the Gospel of the grace of God.
278. oldal - Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins? Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord.