Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostles appear authority Baptist Baptist church baptized become believe blessing body brethren brother called cause chapel character Christ christian church command communion connection continued dear death desire direct divine doctrine duty effect eternal existence express fact faith Father feel friends future give given glory God's gospel grace hand heart Holy hope important influence interest Jesus John labor letter live Lord Lord's matter means meeting ment mind ministers missionary nature never object observed pastor persons practice pray prayer preached present principles profession punishment question reason received reference regard remarks respect saved Scripture Society soul speak Spirit Strict suffering thee things thou thought tion tracts truth Union unto whole wicked
317. oldal - Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
337. oldal - Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth : for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak : and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me : for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you.
307. oldal - For they that are after the flesh, do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the spirit, the things of the spirit.
9. oldal - God;) being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; to declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
379. oldal - Christ, WHEN HE RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, AND SET HIM AT HIS OWN RIGHT HAND IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come ; and bath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head * Acts ii.
167. oldal - The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Shar'on, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.
336. oldal - It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
88. oldal - Who hath saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began...
338. oldal - And my speech, and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit, and of power, that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.