Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appear attended become believe better Bible blessed body called cause character child Christ Christian Church death desire Divine duty earth effect enter evil fact faith Father fear feel friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand heart heaven holy hope hour human influence interest Italy Jesus Jews kind labours land learned less light live look Lord means meet ment mind mission missionary nature never object once parents passed person poor pray prayer preached present received regard religion religious rest seek seemed Society soul speak spirit sure tell thee things thou thought tion true truth whole wish young
164. oldal - There shall be an handful of corn in the earth upon the top of the mountains ; the fruit thereof shall shake like Lebanon : and they of the city shall flourish like grass of the earth.
221. oldal - As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord ; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
144. oldal - ... then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; and they shall say unto the elders of his city, " This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice ; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
14. oldal - But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.
5. oldal - Art is long, and time is fleeting, And our hearts, though stout and brave, Still, like muffled drums, are beating Funeral marches to the grave.
31. oldal - For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest...
98. oldal - Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus : 6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
167. oldal - Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the Lord your God, and observe to do all the words of this law...
78. oldal - But the centurion, willing to save Paul, kept them from their purpose and commanded that they which could swim, should cast themselves first into the sea, and get to land, and the rest, some on boards, and some on broken pieces of the ship. And so it came to pass, that they escaped all safe to land.