Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able answer appeared asked believe better Bible blessed called cause Christ Christian church comfort dark dear death desire eyes faith father fear feel felt gave give God's Gospel grace hand happy hear heard heart heaven holy hope interest Italy Jesus keep leave light live look Lord means meet mind mother nature never night once passed peace person poor pray prayer present priest promise Protestant received religion replied rest saved Saviour Scriptures seek seemed sent sins soon soul speak Spirit suffer sure tell thee things thou thought tion told took tracts true truth turned unto verse walk whole wife wish woman young
186. oldal - ... but by the Spirit of the Lord of hosts, that the world is to be overcome, and the kingdom of righteousness and peace established.
157. oldal - I would not have the restless will That hurries to and fro, Seeking for some great thing to do, Or secret thing to know ; I would be treated as a child, And guided where I go.
228. oldal - Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, And shut thy doors about thee: Hide thyself as it were for a little moment, Until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity : The earth also shall disclose her blood, And shall no more cover her slain.
133. oldal - See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me ; I kill, and I make alive ; I wound, and I heal ; neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
102. oldal - Although the fig-tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines : the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; The flock shall be cut off from the fold : and there shall be no herd in the stalls ; Yet I will rejoice in the Lord : I will joy in the God of my salvation.
179. oldal - When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys : I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
228. oldal - ... shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?
44. oldal - For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God ; and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.