Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affection ancholy appear April 14 April 26 assistance attended believe Bible blessed blessed be God cause character Christ Christian church comfort conversation dear mother death desire devotion distress divine divine grace doubt duty enabled enjoy eternal expect faith father favored fear feel felt fervent friends give glory God's gospel grace happy hear hearers heart heaven holy Holy Spirit honor hope humble influence Jehovah Jesus July 25 kind labors letter Lord manner March 17 meeting mercy mind minister ministry morning ness never night occasion Payson person Portland praise pray preach present pride reason received rejoice religion religious religious conversation render respecting revival Rindge Sabbath salvation Satan Saviour scarcely Scriptures seemed sermon sinners sins solemn soul speak spect Spirit sufferings sweet thee thing thou thought tion trials truth wish word write
329. oldal - Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.
299. oldal - One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
275. oldal - Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him : for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
218. oldal - Thus to relieve the wretched was his pride, And e'en his failings leaned to virtue's side; But in his duty prompt at every call, He watched and wept, he prayed and felt for all: And, as a bird each fond endearment tries, To tempt its new-fledged offspring to the skies, He tried each art, reproved each dull delay, Allured to brighter worlds, and led the way.
93. oldal - Nor love thy life, nor hate; but what thou liv'st Live well; how long or short, permit to Heaven: And now prepare thee for another sight.
281. oldal - Howbeit, in the business of the ambassadors of the princes of Babylon, who sent unto him to inquire of the wonder that was done in the land, God left him, to try him, that he might know all that was in his heart.
358. oldal - Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ...
354. oldal - The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee : but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. Thy sun shall no more go down ; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
159. oldal - If in this life only we have hope, we are of all men most miserable.